2017 VOVA- SMART LEARNING

Why my Netgear wireless is not working? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Stella Richards

Hi there,

I want to know about wifi because I collect more info related to wifi. So please tell me, Why my Netgear wireless is not working?

Give me a better suggestion related to this topic.

Thank You

Share:
Reva Elge
Reva Elge Jun 25

For new router not yet connected to the Internet, refer to the installation guide and user manual supplied with the router. Manual can also be found on the Netzer Support website.

For the discovery of your specific product, see http://support.netgear.com/for_home/default.aspx.

If additional help is required, see the Router Initial Setup FAQ

If the router is connected to the internet and works in the past, then confirm that there is no signal problem with your internet service provider (ISP).

Turn off the wireless function and connect your computer directly to the router with an ethernet cable.

Reboot the computer and check the internet connection.

If still no internet connection router and does not reboot any modems in use.

You can also add this scenario to your computer directly with the modem instead of the router.

If you still can not find an internet connection, contact your internet service provider.

For additional solutions, see if I have lost connection to the Internet, how do I get my connection back?

mywifiext net index | my wifi ext net | mywifiext net login | mywifiext password

VOVA- SMART LEARNING - Website hiện đang trong giai đoạn thử nghiệm